The Valley Course is the product of a world’s first collaboration between Ernie Els and his close friend and fellow Major Champion and World Golf Hall of Famer, Vijay Singh.
The course is nothing short of epic. The immediate impact of the undulating landscape and smattering of uniquely placed white sandy bunkers is unforgettable.
The condition and quality is a cut above. Also managed by Troon Golf, the world’s leading golf management group, every detail is meticulously catered to.
Precision is most certainly at a premium on the course. There are some high tariff shots, but the setting and brilliance of the design leaves you thirsty for more. The range of teeing options are aptly placed, giving all standards of golfer fair options to get the most out of their game.
- Vijay Singh championship design
- All golf cart course. Carts are permitted on the fairways
- Golf carts have the latest state-of-the-art GPS system
- Full grassed driving range with multiple target greens
- Short game practice areas for chipping and putting
- Lembah Restaurant
- Fully stocked golf shop
- Full amenity locker rooms
- Corporate and golf packages
“Valley Course” - Clubhouse
- 25,000 square foot clubhouse
- Open plaza concept
- Complete with golf shop, locker rooms & casual dining restaurant
- Meeting space for up 120 people
ABOUT DESARU COAST
Desaru Coast is a premium integrated destination resort and one of Malaysia’s most anticipated new tourism developments creating a unique blend of globally renowned hotels and resorts, a conference centre, a 27-hole and 18-hole golf course, a themed water park and a retail village. Located on the south-eastern region of the country, in the state of Johor, Desaru Coast spans over 3,900 acres along a pristine 17km unspoiled beachfront, that faces eastwards over the clear ocean waters. The destination is easily accessible via road, air and sea, and is expected to welcome a wave of new travelers to its shores, attracted by its array of fun activities, renowned hotel brands and the unique Desaru Coast lifestyle.